Friday, August 27, 2010

So what is it all about....

No I am not able to provide answers to life's infinite mysteries but I can try to tell you what my blog is about.  And I am formulating the concept as I am writing this sentence.  At this point I will call it eclectic and insightful, a whirlwind tour through topics you didn't know you cared about.  And when it fails I will never admit I ever had a blog, delete this account and I will tell anybody who asks that I think blogging is for woeful slackers who have too much time on their hands.

I have no concept of what a blog should be, but at this point it is just my personal space to write about all the things that I wish I had wrote about.  The goal is to get one reader and from there maybe two, but even without it I already feel like I accomplished something.  Besides, I am kind of interested in woodworking too, so this might run out of gas in a week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment